PRIMERA ENTRADA

RESEARCHER PROFILE

Diego Granados López. PDI researcher in efficiency and sustainability, University of Burgos. I graduated with masters degree in Software Security fom the University of La Rioja in 2018, and then I worked for different international corporations. Nowadays I am finishing my Phd at Burgos university. 

In the following profiles I will be accesible if I am needed:
I do consider that dissemination of scientific activity is crucial to make our publications a little more powerful, since all researchers can access easily to our profiles and investigation interest. My favorite profiles, where some interesting information is shown, are:

My goal is to study how the light is transferred into the room from sky. The following video gives a full description.








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CUARTA ENTRADA